Monday, March 7, 2011

Royal Inspiration




As a little girl I always remember my mom following the style trends of Princess Diana, England's rose! Princess Di was truly a beautiful person and inspiration to many and unfortunately was taken far too soon. It is funny how I have followed my mom's footsteps and now I find inspiration in Kate Middleton, the soon to be Princess. I have always loved clothes and my fashionista mom has always kept me on the right track. After styling my closet with Lindsey Regan Thorne Be Pretty, I learned to put together outfits and the compliments have been rolling in. Now I am addicted to scoping out fashion trends, simple styles and new ways to wear my current clothes. With a little Be Pretty education, I LOVE fashion, my current clothes (because of all the new ways to wear them) and I love that I am becoming more and more like my mom each day!

Ok so back to the royal family, Kate Middleton is a modern girl with a great eye for fashion. Outside of her royal style, her everyday outfits look like something I could see myself in. Simple looks that make big statements!

Here are some of my favorite outfits!!

For Everyday - Link

Party Time!

The perfect coat! Link

Sexy dress! Link

Keep it casual! Link

Top it off with a hat! Link
All business! Link

Perfect purse! Link

Spring Fever! Link

And here are a few in case I get the call from the Queen for a visit...it could happen :)


kate-middleton-style

Thank you to all of my fashion inspirations, my mom, Lindsey and Kate!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicola you and I both share the same crush! I think she's fantastic! I love her style... everything about her! I've found myself now loving extravagant hats... b/c of her! Luv you girly... you sure are becoming one heck of a fashionista! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete