Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It is meant to be...

NICOLA PLATFORM HEELS from J Crew. Not only do we already have something in common, I think they are adorable and would go with everything! Hmmm...still not sure I can spend that much on shoes, but a girl can dream!!
 
 
Nicola platform heels
 
J Crew has some beautiful shoes. Here are my favorites...no worries Dave, I am simply window shopping or should I say browser shopping?!
 
Cavo high-heel sandals
Love the ankle detail!
 
Sardinia wedge espadrilles
I love wedges and so excited to see how popular they are this season! I can already see myself wearing these and cruising on our yacht...brings me to our first problem, we don't have a yacht! We should work on that ;)
However, I did buy these lovely Jessica Simpson Wedges. They are very comfortable and I feel like they are perfect for the spring and summer!
GEMY
 
Lula tweed ballet flats
 
These would be great to throw in my purse for those moments when my feet have had enough of the heels!
 
I am happy to say I made it through this post and browsing without making a purchase...hopefully I can stay strong...HOPEFULLY! We are working toward some BIG purchases and need to save our pennies. But thank you J Crew for giving me some fabulous shoes to drool over :)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes blogging about them helps the urge to purchase :) Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you please purhcase just one pair {I'll purchase another} and then we can SHARE? BEST IDEA EVER! www.bomb.com!

    ReplyDelete