Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adventure race season begins!

From beautiful shoes to a muddy mess! I am excited to say I have registered for my first adventure race in 2011, the Warrior Dash! Not only does this race look like a huge challenge, muddy mess and overall good time but we also have a great crowd joining us. This is the first race I am doing with my husband which is very exciting! Along with my husband, Mary (my Muddy Buddy), Megan, Nate, Crystal, and others will all be on the start line together.

Here is what we are in store for on August 27...

http://warriordash.com/

I hope my short legs make it over the flames :)

Wouldn't be an adventure race without MUD!

This could be interesting...

Lexi would LOVE to participate, but I am worried she would get distracted by a squirrel!

I can't wait, this looks like so much fun!!

This is going to be so much fun to take on this challenge with my husband and great friends. It is a great test of endurance and the feeling of accomplishment makes it worth every, at times painful, moment!

1 comment:

  1. That does look like fun!!! Let me know if you need cheerleaders! :)

    ReplyDelete