Monday, February 27, 2012

Stylin!

We all need inspiration in our lives – to drive us to be better than we thought, to go farther than we dreamed and reach for something we didn’t even know was there. My mom has been my inspiration for years and probably doesn’t even know it! She is by far one of the most “proper” and stylish women I know. Her thank you note is in the mail the day she receives a gift, she always sets the table by the book, the house is perfectly “tidy” and ready for guests, and even her winter war gear for a Nor’easter includes stylish boots! My mom is also an entrepreneur and successful business women. Since I can remember she has been a fashion consultant for Doncaster and continually leads the pack as one of the top sellers in her region. Her competitive spirit drives her success, but always with the utmost grace. I am truly blessed to have her as my mom and hope to follow in her perfect size 7 footprints.

meet momma!



now watch the video...
Did I also mention she has a great sense of humor! So when she sent me this YouTube video I had to share and send some love her way.

A little lesson in style and personal expression…

1 comment:

  1. Your momma is one gorgeous lady and she sounds like she would be BFF's with all of us ladies! :) Can't wait to meet her one of these days!

    ReplyDelete