Sunday, February 19, 2012

From the ground up!

A little rain didn't stop us from our traditional Sunday family road trip. Dave, Lexi and I jumped in the car and were off for a quick site check. Once we got there it didn't take long for me to jump right into exploring. I could have used a pair of Hunters today as I was climbing through the mud to check out every corner of our future home.

These would be the perfect "house boots"!!! Another item for the ever growing wish list!

This week the crews poured the basement floor and I couldn't wait to see the progress. I "officially" stood in our house for the first time! We decided it was a bit too muddy for Lexi, but she always marks her territory each trip. She gets it I am sure of it!



As the house starts to become more and more of a reality the to do list can no longer be ignored! Our condo is a merger of two lives and endless amounts of stuff hiding in closets. I am determined to start my sorting, packing and organizing! The chaos of our closets now drives me crazy so I have spent many hours searching Pinterest (obsessed like everyone else) for organizing tips and products. Here is what I would love to see in our new home - thank you pinners!!!

Pinned Image
Perfectly organized bookshelf!
Pinned Image
Beautiful spring colors - great way to brighten a room and keep it organized!
Link
Pinned Image
Link
Loving the black and white polka dot boxes!
Pinned Image
We already have a few of these pop boxes (need to get those labels) and I want more! Best container for the kitchen and pantry.
 I have my work cut out for me!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I love organization!!! How fun to be able to look at these pic's to think of ideas for your FRESH NEW ORGANIZED START to life!? Love the concrete hole... and those boots!!! Ohhhh girl I'm getting so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete