Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just to see you smile...

Tonight I just needed a good laugh and what better way than to get lost in pictures of some favorite moments that make me SMILE!

Dave and I loved San Francisco and Amish kept us laughing the entire trip!

Lexi and her former roommate Penny, who doesn't love a puppy pic!

Sue's wedding with the Chandler Chicks! The college years were full of laughter with these girls!

GREEN MONSTER seats with great friends!! Any Sox fan would understand :)

Nothing like pitching cake to Dave! Mmmm...cake!

So this was definitely a favorite moment on the dance floor during our reception...it started off with our friends and family forming a circle around us and as the song continued they would get closer and closer....it helps that all of this went down towards the end of the night and people enjoyed a few (or more...or much more than a few) drinks...I will never forget this moment and the love and joy all around us!

ITALY!!! Amazing house wine...new friends...the perfect recipe for laughter!

Marianne and Julia kept me laughing all weekend long during a trip to Chicago. And this is normal behavior for us!

The faces tell it all!! We have no clue who the guy is in the green shirt...hi stranger you made my blog.

Vacation on my mind! Headed to Jamaica in July with great friends and this is my inspiration to run a few extra miles to get ready for a week of fun in the sun.

My 25th birthday...Mary Ann and I still laugh about this night! The crew is Steph, Mary Ann, Me, Lauren, Savannah, Angela :)

Happy New Year! This was an incredible new years bash full of laughter and hosted by the beauty Tiffany...the blonde...to my left...a night of getting pretty thanks to Kymm...and a party trooper husband who joined me on this night out right after he had surgery...so he deserves a big THANK YOU!

Softball in the rain with my old work crew...many would not want to have anything to do with this but it was an absolute blast!

Once upon a time this was a day at work! This trip was full of great memories and I feel lucky to have been able to work on this program.

Sealed with a kiss....

That was just what I needed...hope you enjoyed the picture show...what makes you smile?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed EVERY cute pic! Great post Nicola... nothing better than surrounding yourself with people that light your life up with smiles!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete